We have worked on many listed buildings and conservation projects as well as acted as expert witness at appeals. Our projects have included:
- Planning permission for conversion of Church to flats in London Docklands
- Extension and alterations of tearooms in a listed timber framed house in Herts
- Survey for purchase of a listed oast house conversion in Kent
- Numerous Listed Building Consent Appeals for shopfronts and advert signs
- Conversion of barn to dwelling
Alan Wipperman BA MRICS MRTPI C Dip AF is the principal and is a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Building Conservation Group. He can advise on Listed Buildings, surveys and works, on Listed Building Consents, Rapid Impact Assessments and Financial Appraisals for Enabling Development, and on development proposalsin Conservation Areas, as well as Appeals.
If you have concerns and interests in Listed Buildings or Conservation Areas, or Historic Parks and Gardens please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org